Solar PV Engineer
|Job Title||:||Solar PV Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Others|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
1) Perform site-specific engineering survey and assessment of solar projects involving commercial or industrial customers.
2) Design PV module layout, cable routing and inverter placement using CAD software.
3) Create electrical single line diagrams, cable schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using AutoCAD.
4) Perform solar PV system sizing including string and cable sizing calculation.
5) Generate Bill of Quantity for solar projects.
6) Prepare and compile technical proposal for review by team leader.
|Years of Experience:||:||2|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1) Bachelor or Master¡¯s degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
2) Min. 2 years¡¯ experience in detailed engineering design for commercial or industrial solar projects.
3) Basic understanding and familiarity with PV systems, its working principle and its components (e.g., PV panels, inverters, cables, mounting structure, etc.).
4) Beginner to intermediate skill levels in PV system design including PVsyst and Helioscope, solar electrical drawings and design calculations.
5) Experience in large scale solar project is an advantage.
6) Experience in solar construction project is an advantage.
7) GCPV certificate holder from SEDA is an advantage
8) Willing to travel and work overtime after office hours or weekend is an advantage.