Senior Solar PV Engineer
|Job Title||:||Senior Solar PV Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Others|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
1) Generate project scope of work and technical specifications based on project proposal requirements and bid documents.
2) Lead design team of junior engineers to ensure designs meet all contractual, code and permitting requirements.
3) Apply knowledge of the solar regulatory environment, DC and AC side considerations, specifics about PV plant equipment and their applications/uses and the interconnection process, both behind and in front of the meter, as needed.
4) Plan field engineering including remote or onsite participation of physical plant buildout.
5) Understanding project requirements and facilitating all deliverables to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
6) Able to self-manage duties while helping another project stake-holders to succeed with theirs.
7) Exercise experience, judgement, and knowledge to move projects forward quickly, accurately and with high quality.
|Years of Experience:||:||5|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1) Bachelor or Master¡¯s degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
2) Min. 5 years¡¯ experience in detailed engineering design for commercial or utility-scale solar projects.
3) Advanced knowledge of PV systems (e.g., PV panels, inverters, cables, mounting structure, etc.).
4) Experienced in PV system design (including PVsyst and Helioscope), system performance analyses, and detailed operational assessments.
5) Understanding of solar electrical standards and regulations, due diligence and risk assessment process.
6) Experience in large scale solar project is an advantage.
7) Experience in solar construction project is an advantage.
8) GCPV certificate holder from SEDA is mandatory.
9) Willing to travel and work overtime after office hours and weekends.